Friday, October 2, 2009

Matchmaker make this match Mayweather- Pacquiao

Pacman Latest News from diamondboxing.com Thu, 01 Oct 2009

Roy Jones Jr. vs. Bernard Hopkins- Outside of fighting Chad Dawson, this is the biggest fight that can be made for both of these fighters. My only question is, does the fight crowd even care at this point? Is the fight 5,6, or 7 years too late? The energy left in both of these legends will tell the tale of the tape. If Roy can fight, I mean box with as much energy as he did against Lacy, and if Hopkins can brawl with as much energy as he showed against Pavlik, then who really cares if the fight is a decade too late. I know, I know, you are all tired of all these ifs, frankly, so am I, but it is what it is...

Read Full Story...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger