Saturday, October 17, 2009

Maybe Cotto has a serious shot at beating Pacquiao

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao Latest News from examiner.com Sat, 17 Oct 2009

My old friend Sonny and I went to lunch today. He had pulled Miguel Cotto's fight record off of boxrec.com and he was prepared with a page of notes and a lot of attitude.

He really let me have it, saying my column about Cotto being "shot" that I ran yesterday was totally wrong and idiotic.

Here's a link to my Cotto story yesterday:

http://www.examiner.com/x-11372-Dallas-Boxing-Examiner~y2009m10d15-Cotto-wont-stand-up-long-against-Pacquiao-November-14

"Everyone hates you for it. You pissed off both the Cotto and Pacquiao people," said Sonny.

"Cotto's practically undefeated. Other than the Margarito fight which he was winning easily and they had the concrete in the glove issue, he's beaten every man he's fought including many undefeated world-class fighters.

Read Full Story...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger