Monday, October 19, 2009

Early Pacquiao-Cotto Insider Picks II

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao Latest News from fightfannation.com Mon, 19 Oct 2009

Paulie Ayala (Former 2-Time World Champ, Fought Tapia, Barrera, & Morales)
I think Pacquiao is going to be too fast and Cotto has had a lot of tought fights and I don’t think he recovered from the Margarito fight. And with Clottey, he took another beating. And I think with all the changes in his camp and Pacquiao is getting better every time. So I’m going with Pacquiao in the late rounds. I give Cotto a lot of credit, but I just think Pacquiao is going to be a little too much for him.


Jack Mosley (Father & Trainer of Sugar Shane Mosley)
Cotto is strong, he’s not as fast Pacquiao, but he’s strong enough to disrupt Pacquiao’s speed, but I’ m not sure who is going to win, but it’s going to be a good fight.


Andre Dirrell (168 pound Super-Six Tournament Participant & 2004 Olympic Medalist)
I love Pacquiao. He’s fast on his feet. One of the fastest guys I have ever seen on his feet and he has fast hands. He’s matured over the years and all that movement, bouncing and getting in and out and knowing how to use your power as well is amazing so I believe he is going to give Cotto another loss.

Read Full Story...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger