Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pacquiao's treat: Henson's trick or Rivera's threat

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao Latest New from philboxing.com Sat, Oct 2009

San Leandro, California: I've tried just about every hat in my life-long involvement in boxing -- starry-eyed fight fan when I was young, eager spectator of semi-inebriated Filipino writers during lively libations, and lately as manager, cornerman, aspiring writer and photographer.

Never would I have imagined being the "Third Man In the Ring" as RP journalism heavyweights Joaquin Henson and Hermie Rivera lock horns inside their literary squared circle.

My father is never one to back down in a verbal tussle nor run away from rabid dogs.

I still remember him late 1970's kicking one "Asong Ulol" (shielding me from harm) enroute to a hospital to visit an interesting fellow named Bing Bong (surname Crisologo)...

Read Full Story...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger