Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Early Pacquiao-Cotto Insider Picks

Pacman Latest News from fightfannation.com Tue, 06 Oct 2009

STEVE FARHOOD (Showtime Analyst & Former Editor and Chief of Ring Magazine)
I like Pacquiao. I think he’s too quick, too fast. I think Cotto maybe a little bit on the down side and I don’t think Cotto’s size advantage is as big as big as an advantage as Pacquiao’s speed advantage. He’s [Pacquiao] just more today, he’s more now. Unlike most great fighters he seems to be getting better. And if that improvement continues I can’t see him losing to Cotto.

ANDRE BERTO (WBC 147 Pound World Champion)
I like Pacquiao. It’s going to be a good fight for Pacquiao, but at the same time, but if he doesn’t come on his game it might be a short night for Pacquiao.

MICHAEL MARLEY (Boxing Manager/Owner of BoxingConfidential.com)
I love Manny in the fight, but I think he is going to have some rough moments. People are used to the fact that he's been going through guys, he flattened Hatton, that he beat up on Oscar. I think Cotto was devastated mentally by the Margarito thing. Now in his own mind he thinks he never lost, he thinks Margarito cheated in the fight. So much of the game is mental and he’s tough mentally. Bruce Trampler said Pacquiao has too much speed for Cotto. I think Manny will win a decision.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger