Monday, October 5, 2009

Brian’s Boxing Mailbag (Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Miguel Cotto, and David Tua)

Pacman Latest News from ringsidereport.com Mon, 05 Oct 2009

Holy cow, I was shocked on Saturday after watching David Tua vs. Shane Cameron. I was expecting the familiar old, overweight, washed up Tua to show up. That was not the case. Whenever someone had asked about Tua in the last few years I would respond by saying that David’s time had passed and that you might as well give up on him completely. I love David Tua as much as anybody. He is a blast to watch because of his unusual combination of attribute and pure power. But I am a realist, and based on his activity and form over the last few years, and his advanced age, there was no reason to believe he would ever bounce back...

Read Full Story...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger