Wednesday, October 14, 2009

AQUAMAN VS THE FLASH: THE TRUTH BEHIND POOL TRAINING

Pacman "Pacman" Pacquiao Latest News from philboxing.com Mon, 12 Oct 2009

As someone who religiously runs between 5-7 miles EVERYDAY (no, this is not a Mayweather-like exaggeration), I can confidently say that pool training (to the non-swimmer) is much much more difficult; with the sole exception being: running steep extended hills.

Why I bring this up is not to brag about my daily exercise regimen (okay maybe), but to respond to the many misguided opinions that I’ve been forced to endure while getting my daily fix at mannypacquiao.ph [Pacland Forum].

On my daily runs I can average near 6-minute miles for three consecutive miles (before dropping back down to the 7:30 range), but drop me into a pool and I can barely swim one olympic sized lap before getting winded. Which at first shock the (f)ish outta me. It didn’t make any sense.

Why the hell could I run forever, but swim barely a lap...

Read Full Story...

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Ferrari Cars. Powered by Blogger